In recent times, the cost of delivering communications (phone and internet) has fallen dramatically due to the efficiency and scalability of modern solutions.
Since we started doing bill reviews in 2016, we have been able to save our customers an average of 31% off their phone bills.
Organisations who tend to have some or all of these traits;
- High outbound call volume – real estate agents, medical clinics, accountants, lawyers etc.
- Complex phone systems – This may include an onsite PABX or expensive hidden charges that come on your bill every month.
- Aging phone systems – Phone systems that are old and need to be replaced.
Work out your Cost Per Line (CPL).
Your cost per line is a good indicator of the real cost of your telecommunications services. A good rule of thumb is to take the total phone bill amount(calls, line rental, extra charges), subtract internet costs and then divide it by the number of phones and faxes you have. If this number is under $40, you are doing ok, if its under $30, you are on a competitive plan.
Check out our nifty calculator
What are the next steps?
- Get a copy of your most recent phone bill(s) and email them to [email protected]
- We will respond to your enquiry within 24 hours
- We will schedule a meeting within 7 days to present your comprehensive bill analysis.
Any questions, please contact us.