Priority support is reserved only for managed customers.
- Email us at [email protected]
- What is your end goal of the service request?
- Include priority and deadline for completion. When are you available to troubleshoot?
- Include as much details as possible including screenshots and error codes.
- If it is affecting multiple people, please mention this in the ticket.
- Call us on 03 9020 9020 for emergencies
- For genuine emergencies, call immediately. We will create the ticket on our side.
- For time sensitive enquiries, first email us and then call quoting the ticket number.
- Calls may be recorded for coaching and quality purposes.
Once a support request is lodged, you will receive a ticket number and will be notified of updates to the ticket.
Best Effort Support
Non-managed customers are put into the queue (P4). If you need better response times, please contact us for a quote for managed services.
Self-resolve tickets: You can close your own tickets by replying with #resolve. This will close the request in our system on your behalf.
Ticket number :Your ticket name is the number after support request. In this example its #2307.
Expected Response Times for Managed Customers
Uptake Digital offers business hours support for general enquiries and 24×7 support for emergencies. If no priority is provided, Uptake will assume the priority is P4.
|Priority||Description||Expected response time||Action|
|P1||Urgent/Emergency||ASAP||Call 03 9020 9020 Immediately|
|P2||High||Within 4 hours|
|P3||Normal||Next business day|
Ticketing System info
Submit a new request
Links to Views
You can log into your Zendesk account and look at all tickets outstanding for you.
You can also request full access to all your team members tickets to use these views below.